Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
Yorkshire and Humber Labour Party Win a Signed Manifesto Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to these terms and conditions, you will be entered into the Yorkshire and Humber Labour Party’s Win a Signed Manifesto free prize draw by donating a sum of your choice or by submitting your free entry by email to email@example.com
- By entering the draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible for the draw, you must be a member of the Labour Party. Members of staff employed by the National Executive Committee of the Labour Party, or any Constituency Labour Party are not eligible to win.
- The prizes to be drawn from all eligible entries are three 2019 Labour Party manifestos signed by Jeremy Corbyn.
- All tickets must be received by the Labour Party no later than 4pm on 11 December 2019 to be eligible for the draw.
- Entries to the draw are limited to 1 per member making a donation or submitting a free entry. Entries are non-transferable.
- The draws will take place on the evening of 11 December and will be made by random selection from all eligible entries. The draw for first prize will take place first, with the draws for subsequent prizes being made from all remaining eligible entries after each draw had been made.
- All entries will be treated in exactly the same way, regardless of whether you have chosen to donate or have entered for free.
- The Labour Party will contact all winners within 5 days of the draw being made, and may, with your consent, publish the names of the winners on our website. You should be aware that subject to privacy considerations, we are required to confirm the name and country of residence of all prize winners on request.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The promoter of the draw is the Yorkshire and Humber Labour Party, 20-22 Cheapside, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF1 2TF.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, the conduct of the draw or results, or any other matters relating to this draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final.